Guest Series Coffee:- Seven Seeds

This could jolly well be the last bag of "Guest Series" coffee purchased online for the year 2013. Entering the long festive season of Xmas and New Year, it will be 2014 before any coffee reaches me should I make an online purchase now. (Past buying experience tell me so)

Not so much about this blend that I am writing about today but sipping coffee from Seven Seeds kind of bring me to reminisce the earlier days when I first started buying coffee online, that was in year 2009 and yes, Seven Seeds was among the first followed by a lot more renowned international roasters. I know year 2012/2013 was among the most number of times that I bought coffee online, more to broaden my understanding of the different type of blends and roast profile that roasters around the world adhere to, and I have brew and drunk some amazing coffees along the way.

Wish to collate all these coffee, snap a picture and blog it sometime this month. Perhaps even ranked my favourite amongst the many.

For now, enjoying the last few shots from this bag.

Comments

Popular Posts