Asked and you shall get.

Earlier yesterday, I posted in the FaceBook group of this blog, http://www.facebook.com/groups/44650974476/ (here is the link in case you never knew of the existence of the group page) asking for inspirations or subjects that I can use to blog away. Instantly I received a text SMS from a mentor, an individual that I will definitely blog about soon, and a few suggestions via private messaging(although I would have rather having you guys to publicly comment on the wall post) from, you know who you guys are! It was enough ideas to blog once a week for a year and I was flattered by the responses. Some of those who requested me of the followings and my replies, if any:-

1) Reviews on Cafes in Singapore and Malaysia:-
As much as I would love too, especially since I usually have a day where I try to visit as many cafes as possible, always felt that the sensitivity of my job disallow me to do so. I would have if I was a passionate coffee individual who happens not to represent any coffee company, not affiliated with any industry link to coffee, etc. I may perhaps though, penned down a list of cafes to visit. Anyways, there are already many food bloggers out there doing a good job tasting and reviewing.

2) Tips of preparation for SNBC:-
Definitely a topic close to my heart but as I reminisce back, it's funny to relate that all preparations was actually impromptu and never something that was penned down.

3) Reviews on Roasted Coffees:-
Has never been given coffee to sample and blog about but I do occasionally buy home, a bag or two from both locally as well as international based specialty roaster and blog about it. I have an article with the subject Guest Coffee Series and definitely will pen more of this reviews under this heading.

4) Reviews on Barista, Roaster and Owners:-

5) Proverty, higher cost of living and aged population:-
??? I run a coffee blog and if I have to, perhaps a thing or two on the coffee farmers and their living conditions.

6) Comfort Cab hiked prices:-
Yeah right Mr Fadly! :)

Thank you for all the suggestions and many others which I did not list down here but definitely something I can use in the future. Let's get started somewhere.

Comments

Popular Posts