Almost 4 months later.....

I penned my last thoughts here on the 6th of August and it has been awhile since I really logged into this blog to update and/or read comments. It was a little of everything. From writer's block to being so caught up with work, the main concern was to continue working hard at God speed to ensure that Toby's could open on schedule with enough experienced individuals to form a team. Not forgetting all the behind the scene work to ensure that this 1,400 sq ft store could tick like a clock. This 4 months was also a time where everyone pump in 7 days week, leaving so little for themselves or the family. I am glad we are stabilize now and after a long time, finally a first Sunday off for myself. (or was it the 2nd!)

Along the way I gained so many new experiences, stints I had roasting with Toby himself and Alvaro, doing my first roast with the Probat and Loring(this was da bomb!) of which i am sure will be recipes for more blogging articles in time to come. It has been also awhile since I really cafe hop and mingle with others in the industry. A good friend, John Ting together with Keith has since opened their 3rd outlet, an acquaintance turn client and then friend has opened Maison Ikkoku with me only being there once and lots other to mention. It feels good to be back blogging and I hope it will give me some deserving time to continue blogging on a regular basis.

SNBC 2012 is around the corner and I am adamant to honor my words to assist in the organizing as well as judging this time round (pulled out on the last minute this year to give the competition another shot) and I am sure this event will take a little time off from me to blog.

Until my next blog, please come by to Toby's and say hello if you have not. For more information, please visit my corporate website which is now up and running, www.tobysestate.com.sg

Comments

Popular Posts