Taken from my Facebook Post, dedicated to all Cuppachoice Barista/s.

Espresso-ing my thanks for all the Roasting good times!
by Suhaimie Sukiman on Wednesday, June 8, 2011 at 12:52am

We were complete strangers who became friends because of a common passion; Coffee runs in our blood and breathe through our lungs. I would have never been what i am today, never would have been possible to make CuppaChoice what she is today, w/o the presence of everyone of you! My sincerest thanks to you all!!

I have been a part of a team in a big coffee establishment. I have seen dedicated Barista/s come and go but never have I forged a friendship so strong, with a team like this, so emotionally attached that letting go was so hard. Where personal glory does not matter anymore and where Me means Everybody. Everybody means you and me!

Perhaps it's easier now that we each have to take a different path. Which means no one get left behind. And I believe it's a matter of time where one day, opportunity will allow us to gather again and re-unite as a team under one roof, to do what we love best, everything coffee.

I maybe 4 days away from being a part of your past, but I certainly hope this friendship grow in us through our present and future.

Last but not least, as mentioned time and again, WBC for my daughter for year 2031. This moment will soon come. :)

I love every single one of you. Thank you for being a apart of my coffee journey!!

Regards,
Suhaimie

Comments

Popular Posts