Confessions of a Barista!

many things happen in April and it is yet only, the first 7 days of the month. baby girl was down with e-coli and in the process, wifey and myself camped in KKH for 5.5 days, hoping she recover fast. So many coffee thoughts rushed to me in that 5.5 days but unfortunately, i did not have with me, a laptop nor wifi access!

Confession, confession and more confessions..... been keeping this to myself for the past 3 months and i think it's time i let go and leak out some news. :) I am halfway through, serving a very long notice with my existing Employer. Come end June, i will be with another Coffee Company A but what that is ironic, i have yet to sign the appointment. Truth is, i tendered as i was excited by the prospect of A but during these last few months, i have been approached left, right and centre by Company B, C and D! Options, options and more options.

I thank God for without Him, i will never be in such a delicate yet exciting position. Happy too that my passion for all things coffee has open my door to career opportunities which i believe will propel me further, whichever options i take. Happy too that potential employers who are actively hiring means good news to this industry. Existing or new, we can expect more cafes with quality coffee and quality Barista/s.

When the time is right and when June draws near, i will reveal my new Employer and whoever he or she will be, believe me, i give you my best.

Comments

Popular Posts